Friday, August 12, 2005

...And then I swallowed it.

My gum. Get your mind out of the gutter.

I dont know what happened. I was munching away, happy as a cow chewing my cud and I inhailed, and I swallowed it. I guess I'm lucky I didn't breathe it into my lungs or something.

...

And yes, I exist in a timewarp where I can hear James laughing hours from now when he reads this entry and figures I got my just desserts.

Uh, no, dude, I'm still waiting for those. They'd be yummy and cake-esque. It's just it's chew gum or chew paperclips. It's the oral fixation. And yes, you can get your mind out of the gutter again. I just never grew out of that phase where babies put things in their mouths that arn't food.

3 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

*SNORT* I just about swallowed MY gum reading that last post. :)

Try not to swallow any more, okay?

11:17 PM  
Blogger James said...

It's real love if they swallow.

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you even imagine what your appendix looks like? Every time you swallow gum it sticks to your insides. No way I'd ever want to ogle your innards.

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home