Friday, August 05, 2005

At least I know what a 45 is.

And no, not a .45. That's something else. And those're OK, I guess. Mostly I don't want a gun in the house because of the part where after I shoot the guy breaking and entering and invading my abode, I'll haveta clean up his blood from all over the place.

You see my delema. But I digress.

you remember 45's?? Big, round, black... you'd use a "record player" to listen to the "music" recorded onto it. Or 37's. Do you remember 37's? Probably not.

I was talking to someone today who was using his modem to connect to the internet because he had just moved, and his broadband/cable hadn't been set up yet. He must not have been older than 17 or 18. 19 and the oldest. SO the modem initiates and handshakes,and he FREAKS OUT. I don't know what this is... What's it doing? Is it supposed to be doing that?

He sounded like he needed a hug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm
those're 73"s not 37s.

See it was the size of the record. So a 45 was smaller than the bigger ones.

7:17 PM  
Blogger TLG said...

you're right LOL. I get a little lysdexic at the end of the night. Around 2am, I stop being able to tell the difference between Superman and Batman. Weird, I know.

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home