Wednesday, August 03, 2005

But I wanted to explode.

It's been a long few days. My grandfather's had a couple of heart attacks, he's getting surgery because his lower valves are stuffed up. One has a 100% blockage, the other 90%. I wonder why? Could it be the three types of icecream in his freezer, the fifty seven frozen dinners, twelve packages of store-brand hotdogs or possibly THE BOX OF KRISPE KREMES IN THE FRIDGE??? The really bad part? He and my grandmother are both diabetic. My grandma's blind and not all that mobile since her last stroke in April, so someone's had to be with her all the time. I spent yesterday morning there and took my brother over today. I don't know what we'll do when he gets out of the hospital--she's a full time job, and he probably shouldn't be doing it any more (I love my grandma to death, and I will do anything for her, but she's tough work!) They need help and he's as cheap as the day is long. He'll kill himself just to save a few bucks and keep trying to take care of her, even if his heart won't allow.

1 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

Eek. I can relate to your family troubles. I'm sorry you're going through that. Keep your head up and stay strong.

Nice site, btw. :)

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home