Monday, August 29, 2005

The Doctor is IN


1) I like The Doctor's new sneekers.



Little bitta Tom Baker with the coat, but cooler. Bit of Peter Davison with the goofy converse (and the weird suit for that matter). I hear Captain Jack will be back next season (haa zaa)

And Rose is looking quite spiffy in her coat as well. Lots of muted colors and stuff. Wonder if that means that next season is going to be depressing. Oh well. The Cybermen are coming back. Cybermen are cool in their funny little suits that make me laugh.




Oh YEAH, and CAPTAIN JACK is coming back!! Me likes Captain Jack. Captain Jack needs his own special Rogue Pirate Time Police show where he can be a rogue and a pirate every week. That would induce happiness into my life.

Of course, I'd be even happier if THEY'D SHOW THIS STUFF ON AMERICAN TELEVISION!!! Crap, I'd even settle for it being on BBC America. James wants a 'real' cable package badly... I'd fricking get the digital cable package with the TiVo and On Demand and stuff... evenn though On Demand NEVER has anything I wanna watch on it (except Coupling, which I've been watching a few episodes of every time I go over my mom's. I'll haveta borrow the 4th season, which Jenn just spent a gazillion dollars on).

2 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

yes yes but it was happy when i gave them my money.

4:35 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

That's kind of a suggestive photo of Captain Jack...

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home