Saturday, September 17, 2005

Back to the postcards thing

I haveta be up at 7 so that means I can't sleep. It's how this works. But honestly, I think Im about to have an earache, my ears are all stuffy and poppy.

Anyways. because I can't sleep I've been organizing my great grandmother's postcards by riegion. I've got all the scandinavian stuff in one pile, Israel and the middle east in another, and I've been a complete b-tch and I'm organizing all the other european countries in their own piles. Because they're special like that.

And I was thinking..> there isn't a single place I wouldn't want to go. Except maybe scandinavia. All the medows and stuff looked kinda boring. there're medows in germany. between the monistaries and cool stuff to look at.

Then I found postcards from THE VIKING MUSEUM., Which was so cool I almost wet myself.

Instead of being a ninja-cowboy-pirate, I've decided to be a viking-ninja-pirate. I told james he could be a viking-pirate-cowboy. You gotta cover all the bases, you know.

1 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

But doesn't Norway have the highest standard of living in the world..? I'd like to see how they do it.

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home