Friday, September 30, 2005


I'd go to more sporting events if this sort of thing happened regularly. I'd go on "Yoda uses the force to levetate the coin toss night" on Monday Night Football.

Ooooooh... you could have Boba Fett skate around during pre-game warmups before hockey games. He can randomly shoot players. That'd be roxorrr!!!111one one one one

And I'd go to any nascar race to hear Darth Vader say "gentleman, start your engines" then use the force to strange the life out of Darrel Waltrip before he can yell "boogidy boogidy boogidy!"

Or hows about the Cantina band can play the national anthem at the world series, then Rogue Squadron can do a flyover?? Come on. That'd be cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

That was so bad ass. Chewbacca has excellent form.

8:06 AM  
Blogger HMC said...

The idea of Boba Fett skating around during a hockey pre-game warm-up gave my a little tingle. I'm going to see the Devils vs the Rangers (boo) on saturday and I would LOVE to see that. I bet it would make my sister wet her pants. =)

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home