Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The whole fucking world can eat me.

The bad thing is being very bad and I'm having trouble seeing any hope for humanity. Holy SHIT, people. I REFUSE to celebrate any form of cultural diversity that means you get to be a complete and total shithead to me just because women walk five feet behind you in your country. Get over your fucking self. Especially if there is some sort of assistance that you require from me. ESPECIALLY if, in this one particular area, I am more qualified than you. Fucking shitheads. This is like the assholes who bitch about your funnel cakes. They want them huge, but they don't want them "well done." Then they get pissed when they're squishy in the middle. Look, human race--eat me. No wonder God wiped all you assholes out with a flood. And yes, I say YOU ASSHOLES. Because the fucking mother ship is coming back for me at any fucking moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home