Thursday, October 20, 2005

lets never do that ever again.

So, after I gave platelets and plasma, then took the evil pager of doom back to work, and then went to visit my grandparents, I started not feeling good and not feeling good... in like a minute and a half I had a totally scarry blood sugar thing happen and almost passed out. I couldn't believe how bad it got just from the time I said I wasn't feeling well to the door, and I had to sit down because I almost passed out. I was seeing spots and it like... hurt. Fortunately, I was at the old folks' home, so they were able to give me OJ, which helped the problem significantly in about 20 seconds. I still feel like crap tho. I have a headache, I feel yucky and I'm freezing. I had three blankets on before, one of 'em doubled over, and I was still cold. I think a hamburger will make it better.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

well that will teach you to help those in need.
see what happens when you think of people other than yourself.

9:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:33 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

This is why I keep my blood. Plus, the vampires have a thing about pricking my fingers on my left hand. I ask them not to do that since I am left handed and need those fingers but they don't listen....

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home