Wednesday, October 19, 2005

No no no...

Just imagine me saying it in that special Adam voice. You don't know Adam... well, from Adam. But he's a legend at my place of employment. Adam was like... superdude. Wore Brooks Brother's every day, was friendly with everybody. Fundamentalist christian, didn't drink or smoke, but I think caffine was like crack to him. He would build a wall of diet pepsi cans in his cubicle over the course of his shift. I think it's because he was working full time and going to school full time. He'd hang out at the local all-night coffee palace, and local clubs, and would give people cigarettes and listen to their crazy stories. Very cool dude. Total law school casualty. I think we heard from him once after he left for school.

Wait, what the hell was I saying? I get distracted by shiny things sometimes.

Oh yeah...

No no no, I don't go running to the batman begins soundtrack. It's just that track 11 is in my playlist. Go play track 11, you'll understand why :)

3 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

I did listen to it. It's very pretty. I was just saying that I couldn't run to it, is all.

Still looking for the Serenity soundtrack. Best Buy is yanking me around. =(

8:34 AM  
Blogger TLG said...

No no no.... i guessw we're not listening to the same track 11 :) It's the one where he's kicking ass. a lot. Well, with his car. It's the car chase scene.

6:55 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

Cornythinus--something? That's what I'm listening to. Maybe you got the "special" cd. =) The song has like violins and stuff. I'll have to watch the car chase scene and then see if it's the same as on the cd.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home