Wednesday, October 05, 2005

No, really.

I should start posting all the hystarical things I overhear.

Mom said this last night:

Mary! Mary! Where the hell are you? Are you going to pick up that pizza or what? Mary ordered a pizza, but she won't go pick it up. What a shithead.

(mary walks in the door with a pizza)

There you are. I just called you a shithead for not picking up your pizza.

END SCENE

Or end monologue, whatever. Then mom gets mad that mary's mad that she called mary a shithead, then felt the need to tell her about it when she was in the clear. I dont understand people.

Also--

Guy:

You know you can eat the eyeballs, right? They have water in them. Then you can replace the eyes with grapes. It's like glass eyes, for fish.


END SCENE

3 Comments:

Anonymous Spring said...

You overhear some very, um, "interesting" conversations. That eyeball one made me a little queasy. Don't think I'll ever trust a grape again, heh.

1:18 AM  
Blogger HMC said...

People are made of mostly water. Can we eat them?

7:32 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

*hysterical giggling*

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home