Sunday, October 16, 2005

Not even sure upping the medication would help

I've been thinking of asking my dr to up the medication. I really haven't been able to concentrate lately, and it's just been KILLING me with school. Of course, the term didn't start out too well. I was working 600 bagillion hours the first three weeks of school, I've had major upheval with my grandparents were I was spending an inordinate amount of time over their house cleaning it out, or over their new place, or whatever. I'm just SO FAR behind. I have one assignment that is several weeks late, that the teacher was gracious enough to give me an extension on, now I have that, AND the next paper due tomorrow... plus the two 300 to 500 word assignments I have due tonight. Oh yeah and I am one assignment behind in another class, because my observation fell through, which I also have to have done by Tuesday, which is when the next assignment is due in that class. I'm falling fricking apart.

I've been just barely getting the weekly assignments done. I usually glance over the reading material and schlep something together. I might have whined last semester with how I was disappointed that I didn't need to read all the readings and study and such, but I didn't realize how much I WAS reading, even if it wasn't all of it. I haven't done ANY of the readings this term... well, other than what I've skimmed, which is usually just enough to spit out a paper. *sigh* I want to concentrate, I really do. I don't know what's wrong with me. I just can't settle down. I'm broken.

And it's to the point where I'm so far behind on the readings, that it's almost pointless to start. *sigh* I honestly never know WHERE to start when I sit down to do my homework. Usually I get things done right on the wire... lately I haven't even been doing that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home