Tuesday, October 11, 2005

See the ball, be the ball

Heather will know what that means.


Ok, she wanted to know the playlist that's two steps away from bringing us world peace.

Chanson Boheme - Opera Babes
Main Title-Alias
Wild West Show-Big & Rich
Canto Alla Vita - Josh Groban
Bring Me To Life - Evanescence
Tequilla Mockingbird -Vanessa Mae
Corynorhinus - Batman Begins (Track 11, need I say more)
Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) - Big & Rich
Tunisia - Alias
Theme from 'Caravans' - Vanessa Mae (the one that's just a little too slow)
Real World - Big & Rich
Miserere - Andrea Bocelli & John Miles
Mi Morena - Josh Groban
Shenandoah - The American Tenors

I have to move a few songs around in the beginning, and add another song (I'm thinking Princes of the Universe by Queen)... but I think this playlist, as it stands now, could bring about at LEAST peace in the middle east. Or maybe Ireland. It's still got enough awesomeness to like... stop world hunger.

2 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

I haven't heard of many of those songs. Maybe it's time to start pirating music again. I just need Internet access for that 'ucz I'm fairly sure committing felonies is one of those things they fire you for.

12:31 PM  
Blogger TLG said...

We preffer the term Buckaneer American

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home