Saturday, October 08, 2005

They bring me doughnuts in supplication

It's probably the only reason I let the D&D kids take over my livingroom every sunday.

It certainly isn't because of their personal hygene, or because they treat me so nice.

On an equally desperate "cry for help" note, a friend just said that Sadam Hussain and J. K. Rowling are in league with satan.

Lets see... killed thousands of his own people... fictional boy that has brough joy to millions.

No, no. I think comparing J. K. Rowling to Sadam is like comparing Hitler to... well... anybody. It just falls flat. And is kind of insulting along the way.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I said nothing about Sadam Hussain - I did mention Bill & Hillery and Hugh Heffner

3:06 AM  
Blogger Spicy Pants! said...

Tag...YOU'RE IT!

See CelebSmack for info! :)

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home