Tuesday, October 18, 2005

To Heather... My Bad.

TOTALLY thought I blogrolled you. I bookmarked you on my work machine, certainly that counts for something??

I totally have had a stabbing pain in my eyeball since I got home from Eat N Park last night. I wonder if your eyeball can get food poisoning.

Mom got into a car accident. Jenn's gunna walk up here then we're gunna go see her at the ER. Why? Why not. Also wanna find out from dad if her car needs a "pickup and dropoff" or a tow. How the hell can you get rearended on the highway?? WTF? It's not like the beltway around washington where it's bumper to bumper and everyone's going 70.

I need fishnet stockings. It's very important.

3 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

The Capitol Beltway is not for the faint of heart, that's for sure.

I bought the Batman Begins soundtrack last night and listened to it. How do you jog to that?! There's no beat or tempo or whatever to keep you moving. The Sin City soundtrack is better for hauling ass, I think. It gets me moving.

8:36 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

You run to the Batman Begins soundtrack? And HMC runs to the Sin City soundtrack?


Huh. Maybe I should get the Smallville track and pretend I'm running towards Clark.... I'd get soooo thin soooo fast!!!

1:06 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

Well, if I ran, I would. Running sucks (sorry Tammy). I'm an elliptical/biker sort of gal. You will never catch me jogging. Not ever. =)

When I imagine myself with sweet sweet Tom Welling, I don't imagine myself running to him. Oh no, all sorts of other things pop into mind. =0

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home