Thursday, November 03, 2005

Here's some fairy dust, mother fucker.


I am just feeling more angry and bitter towards the world lately. Look, here's the deal. I went as a fairy this year, with purple wings and a shiny shirt that shined purple and green and purple hair. Oh yeah, and I was wearing a corset and fishnet stockings and a skirt that was the runner up because I didn't have time to finish the other one I was making. Why didn't I think of the hot glue gun sooner?

I'm not actually cute or anything in any sort of way, and i aknowledge this. Which is why I started drinking as soon as I got to Kara's party this way I wouldn't MIND that I was the ugliest person there. However after the ENTIRE DRINK CUP full of Captain Morgan's, I didnt mind so much that I'm ugly, I just was happy that I was wearin' purple and I had big wings.

I don't know. I wish I was pretty and cute and had purple hair for real. It's why I liked Crystal from She-Ra when I was a kid, and it's why I like My Little Pony (and the cute images on their asses). Trust me, if wishes were fishes, I'd be so fucking cute you'd go into a diabetic coma just looking at me. So there.

After you bite me, think happy thoughts and fly, asshole.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Pablo said...

I love you

You are For Awesome and you so don't suck/fail at life.

[-p]

8:56 AM  
Blogger HMC said...

That last line makes me giggle and almost makes me forget that I'm about to hurl my tainted yogurt.

Why do you worry about cuteness when you are so obviously a kick ass individual? Cuteness homogenizes uniqueness, you know.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're pretty stupid.

You don't think you're cute. Hell you're cute in the morning when you wake my ass up with your bumping the bed.

Your cute when I see you at lunch, you're cute when I watch tv with you, you're cute when you pout about my asking you for a drink.

I love you, Dummy. You're cute!

Totally sexy hot fun luvvins cute.

--
Yer Husband.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home