Wednesday, November 09, 2005

It's OK that Jason Todd continues to live.

I guess.

I mean... DC's track record with keeping dead people dead is pretty teh suk. Honestly, it was kind of crappy of them to bring back everybody... Ollie (who died nobly and stuff) and Hal (who really didn't) and Guy Gardner, and Superman, and Lex Luthor and half of krypton... well, you get the point. But Jason Todd stays dead?? That's just... not consistant man. At this point, the only people in the DCU who have remained dead are Bruce's parents. Which is another rant for another time.

But really, Bruce has been beating himself up for YEARS over Jason. Now he gets to beat himself up in an entirely new way. Oh waa, I let him die, and then he came back evil, and I'm sure *I* must have made him that way...

I think anti-social anxiety medication would help Bruce.

3 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

Or booze. Works for Tony Starke...

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ultimate Tony Stark actually is one giant nerve ending, which is why he has on an armor suit and drinks to numb the pain because otherwise he'd be a gibering mass of owie.

11:46 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

That's a cop out. It trivilaizes alcoholism, a real disease. But Marvel's Ultimate Universe sucks pretty hard so I guess it fits.

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home