Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Mom's addiction.

I kind of wish it was to alchohol or shoes or something... but it's Law and Order.

When Lenny left the show, my parents actually bought a cake that said "Goodbye Lenny!" and had their own private Law and Order party.

So two nights ago, my sister Mary calls. She says mom wants to talk to you. So I asked why SHE was calling, instead of mom.

"Mom's too busy watching Law and Order to dial right now."

Look, I wanna fricking icecream cake. You know, the one I didn't get for my birthday, or any birthday after I was 11. And a My Little Pony.

1 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

I watch Law & Order: SVU faithfully. That's like the only show I watch anymore. It's so dramatic and gewd.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home