Saturday, November 26, 2005

Pocket-sized my ass

No, not the pocket on my ass.

So I have to do this hugeungo assignment involving this archeic database that would be cool if they'd bring it into the 21st century. Shit, even the late 20th century would be nice. This thing is like so 1973 it isn't even funny.

Anyways, I was going to scribble down some commands in my notebook to get me started. Look, if man doesn't work, then I'm doomed, ok peoples? So I start going through the user guide chapter by chapter which is just pointless words and pictures, and it's taking too long. So I click on the link for the "pocket guide." It's a PDF, so I'm not paying attention to length. I scroll through FIVE PAGES of index, and I'm like ok, what the hell. THE THING IS 80 FRICKING PAGES LONG!!!

Pocket guide... yeah, if you're Paul Bunyon or at least the brauny man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home