Friday, November 11, 2005

This is NOT a retraction.

I KNOW James went out and bought Braveheart, unwrapped it, and put it on the book shelf backwards.

1) I KNOW I didn't buy it. I've been seeing it at walmart for like $13 for like 6 months but I've been too cheap and masochistic to pick it up myself. There'd have been guilt and stuff involved if I'd have bought it for myself when money's so tight.

2) My OCD is too bad to allow a DVD to sit backwards (or upside down for that matter) on the shelf for any length of time.

3) I PUT all that stuff on that shelf a few weeks ago, when we moved all that stuff.

4) James inherited his father's "must mess with you" gene.

5) He's mean, and I'm not crazy.

1 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

lol. Gotta love that mess-with-you gene. =)

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home