Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Frustrated and sad .

I haven't done any homework today :(

I dont know if I'll get it all done in time. I'm starting to care less and less. I want to run away from my life. Of course, I'd bring James too, and it would be to some place warm and with wireless internet access. But I'm just so completely and utterly miserable right now. I'm trying not to break down into tears because I'm at work, and my mascara would run.

1) I feel like a failure at life.

2) I can't handle "that thing" that was plaguing me earlier this year. I thought that while things might not be OK, I could cope for the amount of time that I needed to cope. It's not happening.

3) There are, as usual, not enough hours in the day to do everything I need to/want to do. I told James I wasn't getting home till 8, and he's like why so late?? It's like dude, when do I have to go to the gym? After work. What time do I get done? 6:30.

4) I just wanna hide and never come out.

5) I want to run away to not-here land.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dismas said...

ahh, try not to worry so much, things will get better. Ever heard this one:
"You only have two things to worry about, either your healthy or sick. If your healthy you have nothing to worry about and if your sick you still only have two things to worry about, you'll either get better or die. If you get better you have nothing to worry about, if you die you only have two things to worry about, you will either go to heaven or hell. If you go to heaven you have nothing to worry about, if you go to hell you will be too busy meeting up with old friends to worry about anything."
lol, of course its just a joke and all, hopefully you havent heard it before. Just trying to cheer you up. God bless
YBIC
Dismas

8:00 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

Cheer up, Tammy. You rock and you'll come through.

7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home