Friday, December 16, 2005

Fuck that bibliography.

I couldn't figure out what the hell "accession information" meant, and I'm bone tired, so I just handed in my final paper for one of my classes without a bibliography. If I still don't have a grade by tomorrow, I may go back and try to do a bibliography and resubmit, and claim something lame like I handed in the wrong copy. Right now getting SOMETHING in is more important than it being "right." Of course, all my sources are linked, so my sources are documented. It just isn't all APA-like. But, technically... my semester's over.

Holy shit.

Toughest fricking semester of my life. This semester was actually tougher than the one semester I took 28 credits and contracted pneumnia.

1 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

Well, at least it's over. Now you can breathe for half a second before life kicks back in. =)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home