Monday, December 26, 2005

Torchwood

I had a good Christmas--got some cool stuff, no one marched away from the table. VERY tiring cooking, though. I usually love cooking, but it was just painful yesterday. I think I was starting to get sick yesterday, and I was just starting to feel it.

I got a cool keychain penlight thingy that makes the bat signal. It is very full of awesomness. I got some CD's, and a batman messenger bag and other coolies.

I also got MORE DR WHO for Christmas. Happiness and Joy, Christmas Invasion aired yesterday and I got to watch it this evening during lunch.

I also found out that Captain Jack is getting his own show! W00T!! It's supposed to start next fall on BBC3 (one beeb is as good as the next, really). And it's going to air at like 9pm, so it can afford to be a little more adult. Which is cool because it aint fun unless Captain Jack is "dancing" with every male and female in the universe and pulling sonic weapons out of his butt. D00d. Honestly... if I could only watch Dr. Who, or Torchwood... it might just be Torchwood, I like Captain Jack so much. Fortunately I don't have to make such a choice :) I can have my cake and eat it too.

So... how was your Christmas, internet?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home