Tuesday, December 06, 2005

You know, I thought I was doing better...

I really did feel better. Now I'm getting a headache and my tummy doesn't want to eat breakfast. It's either the meds, or work. I wouldn't be surprised if it's the meds... this shit's so serious you can get arrested if you're carrying it in anything other than the little bottle it came in. I also wouldn't be surprised if it were work. The flurescent lights are poking my eyeballs right now. I hate flurescent lights soooo much. I hate going into super walmarts because their lights have a supreme evilness that far surpasses the lights at a regular walmart and I instantly get a migrane, which is sad because walmart is like disney land for cheapasses like me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home