Saturday, January 28, 2006

Oh just kill me now

I started out with really stiff calves before I went jogging today and now my calves and ankles and feet hurt so-fricking-bad. And I stretched out before AND after. NOT FAIR. My heel started hurting again. That stupid thing hasn't bugged me in a couple of years. It's a glorious injury involving cracking the bone by wacking it (really fricking hard) off of a stone window sill at a youth hostil. Don't ask. The tendon hurts like a suminabitch (as my grandmother likes to say it). That's another glorious injury involving gym tennis and being on crutches for almost a year. Don't ask about that one either. I'm pouty, everything hurts, and I need chocolate. This is not a want thing. It's a physical need.

1 Comments:

Blogger HMC said...

My triceps hurt so bad from Thursday's workout that the only thing that made me feel better was candy corn left over from Halloween. I heart candy corn.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home