Friday, February 10, 2006

Beer o' clock and other add-in transgressions.

I had like three hours of coherance today in which I downloaded like fifteen add-ins for Firefox, including the beer-o-clock meter. That has nothing to do with anything, I just thought it was fun to do. I also have pong down at the bottom of my browser. I can't figure out how to make the stupid paddle to work tho. So till then, it's gunna be stupid.

James should stop singing the theme from loveboat. He's been doing it for like two days. It just makes me think of Hugh Jackman singing Oh What a Beautiful Morning! From OKLAHOMA! when he does. I guess cuz James is tall and has weird sideburns right now. That wasn't Judd's knife that Judd fell upon at the end of OKLAHOMA!, It was Wolverine's shnickidy schnick claws. I just thought I should share that. It's in my cube at work. I should watch it tomorrow night. Poor Judd is dead a candle lights his head... and stuff. Oh, the farmers and the cowboys should be friends. That's a life a lesson that wovlie and yee olde anal-retentive cyclops should take with them when they're fighting over the memory of dead dead Jean Grey. who is, once again, dead. again. and stuff.

BTW, if Cyborg does not say BOO YAH!! Next week on smallville, we're gunna go schnikky shnick shnick waaaa jedi and crawl into paw kent's deceased carcass for warmth next week. That's cold. Hoth cold. Triple Nerd Score.

Indeed, Daniel Jackson.

I've decided to name my first-born that. This way he can go by I. DanielJackson Garrison. Hallowed are the Ori. Not to be confused with Moral Oral, who is not hallowed at all. Though that episode where he was all hopped on crack was pretty funny. Schnikidy snoogans Schnick.

I should go to bed. I'm not well.


...and horses.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cowboys & Farmers are over it - they both hate the goverment now.

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home