Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Down once more to the dungeon of my black dispair

Yeah, I'm bwoken. Usually I judge my depression level by how often I listen to The Phantom of the Opera soundtrack. But my relationship with it has been... kinda strangely cheerful lately. That's mest up. Usually I can't stand most fanfic, but I widdled away a huge chunk of the day reading phantom fanfic and... *cough* Stargate SG1 fanfic. Mostly oh jack! oh sam! but I digress. I don't know if I'm actually more depressed than usual. I don't feel like it. Usually depressed is "I hate myself and I wanna die" but I'm kind of neutral lately. But I certainly have all the symptoms. Lack of appetite (my meals were at 7am, 3pm, 11pm today, so y'know, I only eat when I'm grumpy as all hell, not cuz I'm actually hungry), complete and total exhaustion (I've made it through ONE day this week without a nap, but it doesn't count because I went to bed at 9pm), reading fanfic, not working as hard on my homework... oh well. Chocolate cake will always love me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Daily Dog said...

Sound like depression to me too.
I know it's a sentence you don't give a damn about when you are depressed, but I'm going to say it anyway: "you are not alone!".

Chocolate and sleeping my do the trick to get you out of it, though.

Meds?

Hang in there!

5:52 AM  
Blogger The BLS said...

Yeah, it sounds like depression to me, too. I'm sorry that you're bwoken. :(

How IS the medication situation going?

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home