Sunday, February 19, 2006

Tony Stewart, are you on drugs?

I just watched Tony Stewart screw a driver for the fifth or sixth time today. This is the first race of the season, and he won the cup last year, and now he just looks like shit. The nice thing about NASCAR is that it's much more gentlemanly than other sports. Nothing like basketball players running into the stands to beat on people. If you even swear on the radio you get penalied. No one rushing the mound, no one cracking anyone else over the hands intentionally with a hockey stick. Some folks ding each other and act stupid, they get in trouble. And so far Tony's gotten his knuckles rapped a few times. Unfortunately everyone who retaliates gets thunked on the head with the ruler. Like, da hell, man? Tony was an ass in 2003 to everyone when he won, and last year he really did seem to be better. Now he's back to assitude. Dude, if you're a bad monkey, apologize. Say he's sorry, it was my fault, bla bla bla.


Ook, the race is over... Tony Stewart is back to being an ass in my book. The whole 'he started it, but I finished it" with the arrogent little smirk. Oh shut up. I was almost ready to stop hating him, because really he IS a good driver. But really. We can all do without the attitude and the "dick" element. Geeze.

2 Comments:

Blogger The BLS said...

Oh, come on! Tony Stewart may have "finished it," but Matt Kenseth is an ass.

ASS. (I agree, though... Tony should have kept a cool head or he'll find himself back in anger management classes.)

2:30 PM  
Blogger HMC said...

Gentlemanly = dull. If teeth don't go flying at some point, I don't want to see it. If I can't perpetuate violence in my personal life, I want to see some at my sporting events.

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home