Saturday, February 11, 2006

Whatchmakallit

I have been sleeping like 6-7 hrs at night and 7-8 hrs during the day. It's nuts. I'm ok for about 4 hrs then I need a 5-7 hr nap. I could crawl right into bed and not get up until tomorrow morning. I worked a whopping 3.5 hrs yesterday and I am going to try to make it a record 6 hrs tonight.

I wish I was sick for real, like coughing and horking up a lung and such. This whole half-assed sick shit is just not working out. And it's droning on and on and on. Everything feels like the middle of the night.

Maybe it's the plague. Maybe it's Mono. Maybe it's real, honest-to-gosh exhaustion. Not the "breast implant" kind or "treatment for an eating disorder" kind. Like, real exhaustion.

Of course, I've been tired before, and I've had rough months (see November) where I not only worked from the time I got up to the time I went to bed, and it would take me a few days of massive naps and vegitation to recover, but nothing like this. And I've worked hard since this term started, but NOTHING compared to last term. I wonder what the freaking deal is.

Maybe I need to get boobie surgery to feel better.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Elizabeth said...

I can tell you are bright, sensitive young woman. Too bright to be stuck feeling this way...get yourself to a good shrink, or counselor...maybe take some medication ( like doctor prescribes)for a little while. You will feel better I promise. It really does help!

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home